TERMS & CONDITIONS
By enrolling with Ballroombees Limited (BallroomBees), the participant does so at their own risk. Ballroom Bees, their employees, staff and officers shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever arising from personal injury or loss of property.
Enrolment & Cancellation Policy:
- When a candidate enrolls in a BallroomBees program, they are committing to the duration of course package.
- This package is usable solely by the named candidate purchasing the package. Non-transferable to any other person (including siblings).
- Valid Period: Package is valid for the duration of the course term only.
- There will be no refund provided on this package under any circumstances.
- In the event any classes (or Camps) are subsequently cancelled (due to venue problems, bad weather, and similar), we will arrange a replacement class accordingly.
- BallroomBees had a 24-hour cancellation policy. If a candidate misses a session for any reason, the lessons will regretfully not be credited and will be deducted from the course package.
- Payment should be made in full for whichever class or package that has been scheduled on or before the first lesson.
- Please ensure to enroll prior to the class to guarantee your placement.
Classes will be cancelled should the HK Observatory raise the following signals.
- Black Storm warning
- Typhoon No.8 Signal and above.
Otherwise, as stated above, cancellation due to bad weather is at the discretion on BallroomBees. The candidates will be informed by message.
It is our Mission for all candidates to enjoy the class with the greatest amount of fun and joy. We kindly ask all candidates, parents and guardians to respect the policies enforced by BallroomBees, to ensure that the allocated uniform is worn at all times, the class members are punctual and general manners and polite conduct are encouraged during the class duration.